잠시만 기다려 주세요. 로딩중입니다.
KMID : 0359319820220020149
Korean Journal of Veterinary Research
1982 Volume.22 No. 2 p.149 ~ p.153
Comaprison of Six Serological Methods for the Diagnesis of Bovine Brucellosis
김동성/Kim, Dong Sung
박용호/안수환/김금화/Park, Yong Ho/An, Soo Hwan/Kim, Keum Hwa
Abstract
Results obtained from six secological tests for diagnosing bovine bruce11osis-standard p1ate agglutination test (SPT), standard tube agglutination test(STT), complement fixation test(CFT), Rivanol test (RT), agar go1 precipitation test (AGP) and counterimmunoelectrophoresis(CIEP) were compared using 38 sera from brucella reactors and 222 sera from dairy and beef cattle in field.
The SPT gave 1.6% apparent false negative reactions and 15.4% apparent false positive reactions when compared with STT which is an official test for bovine brucellosis in this country.
The distribution of antibody titers determined by STT showed that 37.5% of 38 reactors had antibody titers ranging from 100 to 200, and the remaining 62.5% had antibody titers of 400 of higher.
when 38 reactor judged by STT were tested by CFT and RT, 32 cattle(82.4%) were positive by CFT and 73 cattle (86.8%) were positive by RT, respectively. This results suggest that RT is comparable to CFT in the diagnosis of bovine brucellosis.
The results also indicated that both AGP and CIEP were insensitive to detect brucella infection in cattle.
KEYWORD
FullTexts / Linksout information
Listed journal information
학술진흥재단(KCI)